This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Nyte Blayde (franchise) article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Nyte Blayde (franchise) article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Nyte Blayde (franchise) article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Nyte Blayde Radio AdsEdit
Are the Nyte Blayde commercials signifigant enough to be transcribed like the newscasts?
22.214.171.124 05:50, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
- "I said back off Stu!"
- Yes, I'd love to have the transcripts for all the adverts. When I was working through the newscast audio files, what I found very interesting was that some of the newscasts had the Nyte Blayde advertisements immediately afterwards, in the same audio file. I cut them off from the newscasts before I uploaded them and placed them in a seperate folder as something I was going to come back too. And I'm happy to come back to them now. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 14:53, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Because I have poor quality laptop speakers, I'd appreciate it if someone could verify the name of the second blade that The Cardinal mentions here. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 20:46, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- The sun "Ra" (said ridiculously dramatically). As in the Egyptian sun god. Evil Tim 21:21, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
This is indeed another "Tricky categorisation" article, along with "Loa Dust", "Saints Flow" and "Saint of all Saints" They're pretty much all "in-world stuff which doesn't fit into any other category". :/ --user452 05:26, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah. Right now the game categories kind of double as misc categories too. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 20:50, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Perhaps that's all we can ever do about them. --452 23:35, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
Is Nyteblayde a parody of Blade? Edit
- We don't know. -452 12:21, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Well let's see, it is of a guy in a badass uniform who had a lover until she died, he became a vampire and he hunts the vampires for turning him into one, but a company of vampire hunters want to kill the vampires too including nyteblayde not caring if he is on their side, so yeah, I guess it is. You could just say NyteBlayde is the caucasian and ninja version blade. --Gangr (talk) 21:20, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
Defictioning Nyte Blayde Edit
Would have bee nice if they Defiction Nyte Blayde into a real world series imagine seeing the episodes and seasons of the show in real life. (unsigned: Queen Darkness Von Haven - 2014-02-04 06:59:34)
The file commercials.xtbl indicates that Nyte Blayde commercials are not randomly played until after Gang Bang and then disabled after Gangstas in Space.
The first 8 are played after newscasts before Gang Bang, the final two do not accompany newscasts. (As far as I can tell)
Has anyone ever heard them play randomly before Gang Bang, or after Gangstas in Space? -452 (talk) 21:59, February 16, 2015 (UTC)