This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the No Time to Mourn article.
- Comments and questions about improving the No Time to Mourn article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the No Time to Mourn article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Mission strings Edit
- MSN_WR08_CAR_DEAD=Julius's car blew up.
- MSN_WR08_CAR_NAME=Julius's Car
- MSN_WR08_DEAD=Julius was killed.
- MSN_WR08_DISMISS=Julius was abandoned.
- MSN_WR08_DISPLAY_NAME=No Time to Mourn
- MSN_WR08_GET_IN_CAR=Get back in Julius's <green>car</green>.
- MSN_WR08_LEFT_CAR_TOO_LONG=Stay in Julius's car.
- MSN_WR08_MEET_CONVOY=Intercept the convoy in the Rollerz' suburbs.
- MSN_WR08_OBJECTIVE=Cars Left: %s
- MSN_WR08_REACHED=The enemy reached Saint's Row
- MSN_WR08_ROLLERZ_NEAR_ROW=The <red>Rollerz</red> are almost at Saint's Row!
- MSN_WR08_STORY=Lin was dead, Sharp was dead, and both the Saints and the Rollerz were out for blood. You were about to go take the fight to the Rollerz, but word arrived from Troy that the Rollerz were taking fight to the Row. You and Julius intercepted and took out their convoy and saved Saints Row, but Price managed to get away at the last minute.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.