This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Mr. Sunshine article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Mr. Sunshine article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Mr. Sunshine article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
I don't recall exactly when Sunshine is in a car, just leaving this note here as a reminder to myself to check up on this. -452 08:01, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I can't find the answer to this in the data files. There isn't a Sunshine specific variant, although Churchills do appear in several SS missions: 03, 05, 06, 11 - the S03 churchill is a specific variant, not the normal gang car. --452 03:10, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I played through every SOS mission until he dies, and he never appears anywhere near a Churchill. S03 is Airborne Assault, and there is indeed a Churchill in the mission, but nothing to do with Sunshine. Removing Churchill from article, and putting a voodoo curse on whoever added it. --452 02:20, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Sunshine as a homieEdit
Is it true you can get Mr. Sunshine as a homie in Saints Row IV? If so how can you, I have done all the story missions and all the side quets and activies, how is this possible? Matt Seay (talk) 05:06, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- There is no homie head for him, so he was apparently never intended as a homie. There is, however, a full character model for him.
- But I haven't finished the game, so I don't know whether that character model appears in any missions.
- Unlockables in Saints Row IV lists all unlockables in the game - although some things don't have the info about when they are unlocked, if it's not on that list, it's not unlockable. -452 12:22, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
Missions and CutscenesEdit
| This is marked as an Active Discussion.|
Topic: List of Missions and Cutscenes to check
Related article: Mr. Sunshine
Related to-do list: Character
The age of the discussion is irrelevant - it needs a reply.
Remove this template after discussion has ended.
- Got Dust, Will Travel - Pipes Are For Suckers General's Orders
- File in the Cake - There's Always A Catch, Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
- Airborne Assault - Life On The Farm, Music Lovers
- Veteran Child - We Need To Talk, A Helluva Way To Break Up
- Burning Down the House - Taps and Tips, Eye of the Beholder
- Bad Trip - Clam Baking, Sleep It Off
- Bonding Experience - Operation Voodoo Drop, Spare the Rod...
- Riot Control - One Man's Junkie..., Promises
- Eternal Sunshine - Benched, Back For Seconds...
- Assault on Precinct 31 - Where's the Fun in Easy?, Sliver
- The Shopping Maul - Stakeout, Ambush (mid-mission crash), Dishonorable Discharge
-452 17:19, August 23, 2015 (UTC)