This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Mourning Woods Cemetery article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Mourning Woods Cemetery article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Mourning Woods Cemetery article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.
"Will Smith" Edit
Finally, something Volition have actually confirmed. Anyone stupid enough to believe the developers would name a gravestone after the actor Will Smith should read: http://www.saintsrow.com/forums/topic/43887 where they say very clearly what was already obvious to anyone who has looked at the credits. "What do you do with a graveyard full of blank headstones? Well you fill them with the development team member’s names! Most development team members names can be found on the tombstones in the western suburbs graveyard." -User452 14:53, April 6, 2011 (UTC)