This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Morningstar article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Morningstar article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Morningstar article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
An anon user added and then removed a large block of "History" text: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/index.php?title=Morningstar&diff=prev&oldid=57942
Is this information from within the game, or is it made up? --user452 21:44, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
Involvement with the Brotherhood of StilwaterEdit
I recently took notice of how the Brotherhood is listed as an affliction to the Morningstar. While I think it would be nice to believe that information is true, in Saints Row 2, do we have any definite proof that the mysterious group of people doing business with the Brotherhood during the Wardill Airport Stronghold were actually members of the Morningstar? Or is it all speculation? – TalkNShoot 15:21, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- No definitive proof, I replayed that stronghold last week to see if there was anything specific, and they're stated as being European, but nothing more than that. Even though the Stronghold states you're breaking up a meeting, there are only Brotherhood gang members present.
- There's also the Cargo Ship of weapons, and weapons are the Morningstar's main business, so that's another possible connection.
- It's speculation, so feel free to remove it from the infobox, but it is probably worth noting in the trivia. --user452 00:29, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
Quote from the Pedestrian Goth Edit
In Saints Row 2, A pedestrian goth said:
- The Strength of the Morning star flows though me!
Was this referring to the Morningstar or was referring to other things? (unsigned: 126.96.36.199 16:56, 18 May 2013)
- I've not heard that quote, but I think that would be incredibly unlikely. She was probably talking about Venus. Or Lucifer. Or cannabis. See Morning Star. -452 17:15, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
Its a male pedestrian goth actually that said the quote. --188.8.131.52 00:56, May 19, 2013 (UTC)