This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Meeting Orejuela article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Meeting Orejuela article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Meeting Orejuela article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Mission strings Edit
- MSN_LC06_ABANDON_DEX=Dex was abandoned.
- MSN_LC06_DEX_DEAD=You let Dex die.
- MSN_LC06_DISPLAY_NAME=Meeting Orejuela
- MSN_LC06_EVADE=Lose the Carnales and return to the church.
- MSN_LC06_FAIL_TIMER=You didn't get to the strip club fast enough!
- MSN_LC06_GOTO_CHURCH=You've lost them. Return to the church.
- MSN_LC06_GOTO_CLUB=Stake out Manuel at the <teal>strip club</teal>.
- MSN_LC06_LOSE_VICTOR=Lose <red>Victor</red>.
- MSN_LC06_PURSUERS=Lose the Carnales first!
- MSN_LC06_STORY=The Saints received a tip that Manuel Orejuela , the mouthpiece for the Colombian drug lords, had arrived in Stilwater. Rather than just take Manuel out, Dex decided to try and talk to him at a strip club in Carnales territory. After driving him to the club, you were ambushed by Victor, who sought to avenge Hector's death. Realizing the tip was a setup, you and Dex escaped back to the Row, denying Victor his revenge... for the moment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.