This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the McManus Says Hello article.
- Comments and questions about improving the McManus Says Hello article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the McManus Says Hello article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Mission strings Edit
- MSN_LC05_DEAL_DONE=You let the deal conclude.
- MSN_LC05_DISPLAY_NAME=McManus Says Hello
- MSN_LC05_ELIMINATE=Wait for the deal to start. Then kill <red>Hector</red> and his <red>lieutenants</red>.
- MSN_LC05_EVADE=Evade the Carnales and return to the church.
- MSN_LC05_GET_TO_ROOF=Find a way to get to the adjacent <teal>rooftop</teal>.
- MSN_LC05_GOTO_CHURCH=Return to the church.
- MSN_LC05_GOTO_DOCKS=Head to the docks and get a good <teal>vantage point</teal> of the deal.
- MSN_LC05_GOTO_ROOF=Head to the roof and get in position
- MSN_LC05_NO_DEAL=You need to wait for the deal to start.
- MSN_LC05_OBJECTIVE=Targets Left: %s
- MSN_LC05_PURSUERS=Kill your pursuers before entering the church.
- MSN_LC05_SNIPER=Sniper about to fire!
- MSN_LC05_STORY=A memo found by the Saints revealed that Hector Lopez was planning to meet with the Colombians at the docks. Seeing an opportunity to take the Carnales' leader out of the picture, Dex gave you a sniper rifle and sent you to the docks. From your vantage point there, you assassinated Hector just as he was meeting with the drug lords, and disrupted their dealings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.