This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Marvin article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Marvin article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Marvin article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
See Forum:Minor Characters Poll. Marvin appears in the activity itself, as the driver of the vehicle, and should therefore have a dedicated article, since his model is seen in the world, he has a weapon, he has multiple lines of speech. Option B and C in the poll both support keeping this article. Option A in the poll does not. If option A wins, this page will be merged with the activity page, but no information will be removed. --452 14:00, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
- The history of the article is interesting, as is this message. Both in the revision history and here, I acknowledged that Marvin was present in the game world and therefore required an article, but I apparently forgot both of those things and re-added the merge tag, then merged the article. This has to be one of the more serious oversights I've made here, but in my defence: If the article had been more clear and actually stated where the character appeared, there would never have been any question about exactly who this character was. --452 21:10, June 22, 2012 (UTC)