This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Mark Gabby article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Mark Gabby article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Mark Gabby article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
- At the time, the reasoning for putting this article in the "keep" pile was that he appeared in a mission, and since then I've applied "Appears in a mission" as the yard stick. "Appears in a cutscene" isn't good enough, but as he is the objective of a mission, he is more significant than most minor characters.
- However, since then, we've had our "can be linked from multiple articles" conversation, and this article isn't really linked from anywhere. (Although it should be linked from Wellington and Got Dust, Will Travel, and it isn't.)
- The next question is: "Does he have a fixed appearance?".
- I would like to keep articles about minors characters who appear in missions, but I'm on the fence about it and would like further discussion. -User452 22:24, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I forgot about the "Does he have a fixed appearance?" question. Since he's a mission objective, I think he should have an article either way, but it should be noted in the article whether his appearance is always the same. -452 01:49, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.