This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Mag article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Mag article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Mag article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
The Mag is a Cadillac Escalade 2007-present not a Nissan Armada or a Lincon Navigator. 184.108.40.206 14:20, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- The twilight cluster comes from an Armada, note the red circles. As for the Navigator...ummmm the hood? (unsigned from user:XxILLuSIonSxX78 13:56, April 8, 2011)
Pierce Percentages Edit
Pierce's Mag is defined as having 100% chance of "SUV w/rack" Bed Options/Rear Cab, and a 15% chance of having Sport. I've just restarted Bonding Experience around 20 times, and only saw the SUV w/rack Rear Cab, so I figure that because the 100% value is first, it takes precedence and the extra 15% is ignored. I don't know exactly how the spawning chance figures work, but they normally add up to 100%, and normally do cause different options to appear. There are some other anomalies with other vehicles, but this is the first time I can remember that I've tested this type of thing. If anyone ever sees Pierce's Mag with a Sport bed, take a screenshot - even a cellphone photo of the screen would do as proof. -452 (talk) 01:50, January 28, 2014 (UTC)
Random Mag Edit
Found a Mag on the Brighton expressway at 4am while driving a Compensator. The Mag caught my eye while looking for a Quasar, so I may have passed other Mags without noticing them. -452 (talk) 06:17, January 6, 2015 (UTC)