This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the MP7 article.
- Comments and questions about improving the MP7 article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the MP7 article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
The submachine gun doesn't look like a MP7. It looks like a MP-9, especially the front barrel tube, or maybe a mix between the two. I suggest to change this page to "SMG" until we have confirmation22.214.171.124 08:03, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
So, what's the verdict? is this a weapon in the game or not? --452 21:24, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
- An anon user said in an edit summary that the weapon pictured is the D4th blossom - is this true? --452 05:52, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, JN273 added to the article that it was a D4TH Blossom, but the image used in the article is File:Saints Row The Third promo - various versions of Playa.jpg - which is being used on the TEK Z-10 article. --452 12:26, November 28, 2011 (UTC)