This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Knoxville article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Knoxville article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Knoxville article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Verification is needed that this vehicle cannot seat 4. --452 22:23, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- The Knoxville can seat 4 when configured as a golf buggy. --452 21:38, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- The knoxville can be seen with 2 or 4 seats randomly. (unsigned: 126.96.36.199 21:02, March 24, 2012)
- If what you mean is: "The different Knoxville configurations spawn randomly", then yes, this is true for most variants. --452 00:02, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- and the fact that the Knoxville can spawn in the 2-seat configuration in no way diminishes the fact that every Knoxville can be configured to seat 4, therefore the capacity is 4. --452 21:48, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- How? the cargo area for the 2 seats variant can carry 2 more people or the 4 seats variant is the original knoxville? i can´t understand.188.8.131.52 02:02, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I do not understand what you are asking. --452 02:05, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- The Knoxville can seat 4, although it has 2 seats?184.108.40.206 23:19, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- The Knoxville does not have 2 seats. It can have 4 seats. --452 23:41, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- So, the 4 seats variant is the original? or the 2 seats variant is an alternate version?
- Please, give me a breath.220.127.116.11 21:57, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, the 4 seats variant is classified as the original knoxville.
- About the 2 seats variant, it can be modified to 4 seats, so the real capacity is 4 for all knoxvilles.
- If my answer is the correct, thanks. (unsigned: 18.104.22.168 22:41, April 10, 2012)
- There is no such thing as an "original" vehicle. All vehicles are variants. -452 03:29, May 13, 2018 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.