This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Kinzie Kensington article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Kinzie Kensington article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Kinzie Kensington article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Current spelling Edit
I have moved the original article, which spelled her name Kenzie Kenzington, to Kinsey Kensington, since various unofficial sources (like GiantBomb) spell it as such. As no official source has written her name down, it may change once it can be verified. If you think it should be changed to something else in the meantime, do reply to this message and let the wiki know, rather than just moving the article again. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(Moozipan Cheese's talk page) 21:53, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Someone remind me, do references go in the article, or do they go in the edit summary? -User452 22:59, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Also, to whoever it may concern, when adding references, don't add them over existing ones. The link to the dev commentary was removed, but the ref name was still being referred to later in the article. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 19:33, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
"In the Alternate Ending, "Gangstas in Space", Kinzie and the Protagonist will talk to each other as if they were lovers."
Can someone remove the "Alternate", since we don't know which of the two endings is canon (therefore we also don't know which of them is the alternate, non-canon ending).
184.108.40.206 23:43, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- This article is not protected, so you can just edit it yourself without creating an account. --user452 23:47, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
Marijuana stuff Edit
Marijuana is not known for having any effects on paranoia. So I removed it. And if she did marijuana she'd actually be calmer, talk a lot more and probably less agoraphobic.
I didn't see the marijuana in her crib, but if it's marijuana in a pack that obviously means it's a proof of a guy doing it, not HER doing it (She's an ex-FBI)
If it was a blunt, then I'm sure the Saints are doing it, not her. Or the Morning Star as they were on her crib before the leader took the Penthouse as his own HQ.
EDIT: Confirmed, she has marijuana used for smoking, in which she made blunts with it. As well as having a pipe. She most surely does this for her crew (Saints) or the Morning Star did it, this is an easter egg or a developer overlook. (unsigned: Strogglet27 - 16:31, January 10, 2012)
- Marijuana is popularly regarded as causing paranoia, apparently it varies from person to person.
- I don't think the fact that she is ex-FBI is proof that shes does not smoke marijuana. --user452 21:40, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
- The marijuana is present even before she occupies the warehouse so it most likely is not hers. The mission you find it in is Party Time when chasing the second lieutenant. 01:08, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Name Trivia Edit
Her last name, Kensington, is a brand name for computer security locks, most laptops have a slot to put such a lock on, which could be in reference to her technological aptitude. Allurade Dendra (talk) 07:57, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Nicely spotted! -452 19:53, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
- During the credits of SR IV I noticed that someone on the programming team is also called Kinzie. Since it is a pretty uncommon name, I was wondering if there might be a link? 220.127.116.11 16:10, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- "Kinzie Schwab", gameplay programmer, during the SR IV credits. But if she wasn't working on SR3, then I guess it's just a coincidence. 18.104.22.168 09:08, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
Issues with editing the Conversations sectionEdit
i'm trying to fix a grammatical error in one of the conversations (i.e.: "Kinzie: "I understand, I wanted to do that too",) but when I press submit, all the conversations suddenly get deleted. Thankfully, I was able to restore the page to its original state. Why is this happening? I never had this issue with the other wikia pages before? Very strange. ~ Cars And Guitars (talk) 16:10, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Fixed and fixed, thanks for bringing attention to both issues. -452 16:29, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- I'd hit that. Oderyus (talk) 13:33, August 5, 2013 (UTC)Oderyus
- Violence against women is not okay, and I fail to see how this is relevant to editing the Conversations section. -452 13:46, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
Kinzie's role in SR IVEdit
do you think Kinzie act more as the leader of the saints than a regular member in Saints Row IV ? (unsigned: Johnny Gat08 - 2014-01-23 07:27:48)
- Headings should be kept short. Putting the entire question in the heading is unacceptable.
- Sign your comments, just like it says at the top of the edit page.
- Talk pages are for discussing improvements to articles. This is the second time you've used a talk page to just post your opinion.
- -452 (talk) 15:12, January 23, 2014 (UTC)
Name spelling and issue with source #10 claim. Edit
My first time contributing to a wiki article but I have two things to point out.
1) If you have the subtitles on during SRTT, Miller addresses Kinzie by her last name, where it is spelled Kensington.
2) Also in SRTT, where she mentions knowing the main character's real name, during the heli mission, she claims the player would be supurised what info is on the internet, then says she "even knows your real name." Doesn't sound like having access to classified data during her time at the FBI had anything to do with it, since they met for the first time on the barge. (unsigned: 22.214.171.124 - 2014-05-22 04:32:12)