This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the King Penthouse article.
- Comments and questions about improving the King Penthouse article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the King Penthouse article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Game Strings Edit
- CRIB_LC_NAME=Lopez Mansion
- CRIB_SR_NAME=Saints Row Loft
- CRIB_VK_NAME=King Penthouse
- CRIB_WR_NAME=Price Mansion
If we were to go by the on-screen unlock text, the Toad would be called "ATV" and the Mongoose would be called "Buggy". ;) -452 21:34, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmm, quite strange how the game gives them different names in-game. Aren't the Toad and Mongoose's names shown at the bottom right when entering them though? —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(Moozipan Cheese's talk page) 21:38, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, they are. Different names are shown at different places in-game, and the non-repeatable on-screen text is often incorrect. What names are shown for those cribs on the map? -452 21:53, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, touché. I never thought to check the map. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(Moozipan Cheese's talk page) 21:58, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, and upon moving it back I only just see the move log. Sorry about that. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(Moozipan Cheese's talk page) 22:00, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- No problem. But yeah, the map wins out every time. :) I just checked the crib definition file and found: <Cribs><Name>King Penthouse</Name><DisplayName>CRIB_VK_NAME</DisplayName></Cribs>, so both the internal name and the display name are the same - I figure that someone else was in charge of the on-screen text, but any inconsistencies are still redirect-worthy. -452 22:03, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
Accessing the penthouse in Saints Row 2 Edit
Anyone know how to ge in the penthouse in Saints Row 2? Maybe a video? (Unsigned: 18.104.22.168 17:22, 15 October 2011)
- An IP wrote a method on the article quite recently, but it has yet to be verified. Also, please sign the end of your posts with ~~~~ – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 20:02, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I just tested the method written and it didn't work, so as far as I know you can't get into the penthouse. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 23:35, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Cheers for the unconfirmation. Because the same user posted similar false info on multiple articles... oh. It's probably that guy who was inciting vandalism. We're going to have to watch out for more of that kind of sly misinformation in the future. --452 07:54, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
The infobox previous listed these missions: Always Use Protection, 3rd Street Vice Kings, Round Peg, Square Hole, For King and Country. Since it is only featured in one mission, these must be the times the cutscene takes place there. Details about these cutscenes should be added to the article, but not only as a list. 452 00:14, January 22, 2020 (UTC)