This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Kayak article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Kayak article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Kayak article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Morningstar edition. Edit
- Hmm, it says DLC, so I'm wondering if they're referring to the Pink Genkibowl Kayak, but it does say "Red". The Morningstar appear in The Trouble with Clones, i'll replay it and see if there's one there. But as you said, it's not listed on my variants page, and I do have the Torbitron there, so if there was a Morningstar Kayak in the DLC only, it would be listed there too. -452 (talk) 21:44, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Then again, it was added by an anon user who hasn't edited here since, so it's probably going to be false. -452 (talk) 21:48, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
- There's not a Morningstar Kayak in Weird Science. -452 (talk) 20:40, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Better late than never. - (i1west) 220.127.116.11 17:35, November 23, 2013 (UTC)
Deckers spawn location Edit
There is a spawn location after you complete the deckers hoods. It is located near the burns hill reactors, near a solar, another kayak and a circle of porta-potties. TheBigCon4800 (talk) 17:58, December 8, 2014 (UTC)
Saints Row IV??Edit
Hello everyone. The Kayak does not appear in Saints Row IV and the Vehicles in Saints Row IV category should be removed. Although, the new generation Taxi in Saints Row IV is based on a Kayak, that does not mean the Kayak exists in the game. I think the developers just updated the design of the Taxi, and therefore it should remain on the Taxi page. Smashbro8 (Talk) 17:02, January 17, 2015 (UTC)Smashbro8
- You did well to post on the talk page. However, this is already discussion about this topic on other places, such as:
- I will resolve this particular problem by moving the category to the Taxi (Saints Row IV) redirect. -452 (talk) 17:42, January 17, 2015 (UTC)