This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the K-8 Krukov article.
- Comments and questions about improving the K-8 Krukov article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the K-8 Krukov article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Check the Weapon to-do list for ways to improve Weapon articles.
Has anyone else noticed that, before fully upgrading your character, that the gun gun won't shoot the last grenade, and instead just makes the last grenade disappear?(unsigned: 126.96.36.199 00:59, 16 July 2013)
- I hadn't noticed, but I'll definitely check it out. -452 02:10, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
- I think the reason it's happening to me is because I purchased the 25% more grendes upgrade BEFORE I fully upgraded the Krukov. I purchased the "50% and 100% more grenades" upgrades, and I can now throw more grenades, but it still makes the very last one disappear. I think it might have something to do with the gun not recognizing the first grenade carry limit upgrade, since I bought the first upgrade before fully upgrading the Krukov.(unsigned: 188.8.131.52 01:02, 17 July 2013 )