This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Homeland Security article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Homeland Security article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Homeland Security article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Mission strings Edit
- MSN_LC03_DESTROY=Kill all Carnales <red>invaders</red>.
- MSN_LC03_DISPLAY_NAME=Homeland Security
- MSN_LC03_FAIL_PROTECTION=The Carnales took Saint's Row
- MSN_LC03_LEFT_SR=You've left Saint's Row. Go back and kill the <red>Carnales</red>.
- MSN_LC03_OBJECTIVE=Carnales Left: %s
- MSN_LC03_STORY=Dex was about to explain his plan when Los Carnales, led by Victor Rodriguez and Angelo Lopez, Hector's younger brother, launched a brutal surprise retaliation against the Row. Although the leaders of the raid escaped, you managed to take out the invading Carnales and defend the Saints' home turf
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.