This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Hollywood article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Hollywood article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Hollywood article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
No hood variant? Edit
- Ok, I found the place in the game files that defines the no hood variants:
<Component_Group> <Name>Hood</Name> <Component_Chances> <Component_Chance> <Name>Standard Hood</Name> <Weight>90</Weight> <Components> <Component_Element> <Slot>Hood</Slot> <Component>Stock</Component> </Component_Element> </Components> </Component_Chance> <Component_Chance> <Name>Classic Hood</Name> <Weight>0</Weight> <Components> <Component_Element> <Slot>Hood</Slot> <Component>Classic</Component> </Component_Element> </Components> </Component_Chance> <Component_Chance> <Name>No Hood</Name> <Weight>10</Weight> <Components> <Component_Element> <Slot>Hood</Slot> <Component>None</Component> </Component_Element> </Components> </Component_Chance> </Component_Chances> </Component_Group>
- As you can see, there is 10% chance of the hollywood spawning without a hood. But there is nothing in this file to indicate that it cannot be edited at the mechanic.
- Can someone please confirm whether the no-hood hollywood can be customized?
- -452 23:17, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I've finally acquired a No Hood variant for myself, although i haven't exactly been dedicating much time to it. Every now and then, I'd been driving around in a Hollywood keeping an eye out, but just today I had started up SR2 on PC to take some screenshots, and a No Hood Hollywood spawned right outside the Red Light Loft. As I was updating the details in the article, I realised when listing the Districts where it can be found that there is the greatest chance of finding one in either Factories or Projects, because Beater variants spawn in those, but Standard variants do not.
- Any, all previous details personally confirmed, it can be modified as normal, the only thing that adds a hood is if you specifically choose to add a hood. Screenshots soon. --452 18:10, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
The 5 types of exhausts are:
- Dual Side Tail Pipes
- Dual Fat Exhausts
- Dual Double Pipe Exhausts
- Dual Side Tail Pipes & Dual Fat Exhausts
- Dual Side Tail Pipes & Dual Double Pipe Exhausts
I've seen some Hollywoods with Side-Exhausts and Tail Exhaust. I think these are unique because you can't install them at a Mechanic. SUV-Riderz. 14:06, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
I was thinking of modifying a Hollywood from SR2 and using cruise control to make a parody of Stephen King's Christine, but I'm not sure if this is the right car. The other option I'm considering is a Compton. The car is a '50 Plymouth Fury, and can be found on Wikipedia. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. 184.108.40.206 22:05, 2 February 2012