This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Grand Finale article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Grand Finale article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Grand Finale article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
4 missions - 1 title Edit
While Three Way is technically a single mission, with three distinct parts, Grand Finale is very easily verified to be 4 separate missions.
- It has 4 separate quest log entries
- You can save after each part and resume
- You can quit each part and restart it.
Unfortunately, the name of each part is technically "Grand Finale".
Also unfortunately, the quest log entries were poorly thought out, as the first section is called "Grand Finale", while the second section is "Grand Finale Part Two".
I propose we use the quest log entries as page names in this case, to distinguish between each mission, with the modification of the first part to "Grand Finale Part One" to match the subsequent titles.
(I also still say that Three Way should be split Three Ways, see Talk:Three Way) -452 15:49, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Without feedback, this decision will default to being split into 4 parts. -452 20:21, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
The Key HitpointsEdit
The Key appears to have 500,000,000 hitpoints. Someone is going to have to prove this by destroying it. -452 20:34, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- But this might not be what I think it is. -452 20:36, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
"Saving" Earth not mentioned Edit
This article states "the Protagonist's steward, Zinjai tells him that they have discovered time travel so they could go back and save Earth" but saving Earth is never mentioned in the game. In fact, Zinjai clearly states that Earth cannot be restored, and the Saint's use of time travel (as shown during and mentioned after the credits) seems to be just for fun. Unless they retcon this in the sequel, we'd have to assume SR5 will not take place on a future Earth. Me2olive (talk) 18:11, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
- So update the article, and add the exact quote. -452 18:20, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
- The great thing about a Wiki is that if you ever spot something wrong in any page, you don't need to point out that it's wrong, you can jump right in and correct it! -452 18:28, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
- If it's anything like the writing in the DLC, it'll just be back on Earth, and, at some point, a Saint will ask: Didn't Earth get blown up? and Boss will try to change the subject. (I'll try to write down Zinjal's exact wording next time I complete it, if not, should be on youtubes) KrisCrash (talk) 21:54, November 11, 2013 (UTC)