This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Gold Plated GDHC .50 article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Gold Plated GDHC .50 article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Gold Plated GDHC .50 article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
FMG(full metal jacket) Edit
does not improve a bullet power i believe what it does is like a tank shell in WW2 it has an additional layer of metal to it to improve penetration in to the or in theis case walls chair car doors stuff like that (Nod is great) Down with the GDI dogs they shall feel Kane`s wrath!!! 01:25, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I've now removed the remark on the Full Metal Jacket as it was pure speculation, and real life rules should rarely be applied to video game logic. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(Moozipan Cheese's talk page) 13:15, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
Golden weapon in trailerEdit
If i am not mistaken, what he is holding is a golden Vice 9, not a GDHC, as such, the image should go in the Vice 9 page.
- Thanks for the image. I agree that the barrel doesn't match the GDHC .50.
- This image from a few frames earlier shows the grip, which I think looks more similar to the GDHC .50.
- So, it doesn't exactly match either weapon.
- 452 20:40, June 9, 2019 (UTC)
- I notice that your image is 1920x1080 pixels - could you please link me to the source, I wasn't aware that trailer was available in that high resolution. -452 20:42, June 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Then i guess its like a merge of both, so we can put it in both pages.
- The youtube video is in 1080p i think, but the download program i used downloaded it in that resolution.
- Thanks, I think they just upscaled it, because it's very blurry. I've replaced the image with a less blurry image from a correct resolution video. It is still possible there is a better quality/resolution video out there, but I haven't found one.
- 452 22:13, June 9, 2019 (UTC)