This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Fire Extinguisher article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Fire Extinguisher article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Fire Extinguisher article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Putting out fires Edit
- That info predates me, so I hope it's right. Fires to test:
|Molotov||No.||Fire lasts 8 seconds either way|
|Smaller fires which start as a result of other explosions||Inconclusive||Fires do not last long enough to test very well.|
|Flamethrower||No||Fires go out when Weapons Cache is accessed, needs to be tested when picking up a new fire extinguisher so weapons can be switched.|
|People on fire||No|
|Vehicles on fire||No||Unable to stop an explosion. Unable to extinguish exploded car.|
|Fires in barrels||No||But flying a Tornado over them will put them out.|
|One Man's Junk...||No||Expecting "no"|
|Burning Down the House||?||Expecting "no"|
|Decorative interior fires||No||Hotel Penthouse and Penthouse Loft, can never be put out.|
- I'll test these soon, feel free to add results if you test them first.
- -452 (talk) 03:52, June 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Molotovs - no
- Flamethrower - no
- People - no (tested this multiple times before)
- Vehicles - no (same as people)
- Barrels - no
- One Man's Junk - no
- Burning Down the House - not sure
- Decorative fires - no (I have found these in default Hotel Penthouse and Pimp Penthouse Loft only)
- Trash fires - no (and yes, they are present)
- Based on these tests, it appears that the Fire Extinguisher does not put out fires outside the Diversion, so I am removing that claim from the article and unmarking this discussion as active. I've left a message with the user who added that line, but I doubt anything will come of it, as that user has added a number of things which turned out to be false. -452 02:51, November 9, 2015 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.