This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Epic Jump Quest article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Epic Jump Quest article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Epic Jump Quest article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
- The title is too long. I don't think there's any real need to have these as subpages. I'm renaming both pages now, but if anyone can think of any compelling reasons to move them back, we can always do that later. -452 15:29, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
I read somewhere that it was possible to do this in reverse, Nuke Plant to 3 Count, but I tried it and it isn't possible, so I'm leaving this note here in case it is needed in future. I used the vehicle method, rather than actually jumping. -452 (talk) 18:51, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Err, nevermind, I had turned off notifications and didn't realise. So I'll have to retest this, because I subsequently tried to test "Do you really need to jump first" and have now completely the achievement, but don't know WHEN I did it. -452 (talk) 19:01, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Results: It is possible to start at the Nuke Plant. It is not possible to start by warping into a vehicle without jumping. I did not test climbing into a parked heli/vtol. -452 (talk) 01:03, March 31, 2014 (UTC)
Xbox 360 screenshot Edit
My method of taking Xbox 360 screenshots does not capture the achievement popup, so I am unable to upload a screenshot of this. Someone with either an external capture device, or playing on Xbox One should take a screenshot of the achievement unlocking. -452 02:26, April 9, 2019 (UTC)