This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Dane Vogel article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Dane Vogel article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Dane Vogel article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
- "DANE_TSSE_INTRO_1": "Let's give another round of applause to Mr. Gryphon and his mining project..."
- "DANE_TSSE_INTRO_2": "Thanks to all of you for making it out today...it's been a big year for all of us in the Ultor family, and I think we owe a lot of that to our legal team..."
- "DANE_TSSE_INTRO_3": "300 indictments, no convictions!"
- "DANE_TSSE_INTRO_4": "But we're not here to celebrate past victories, no matter how impressive...no...we're here to discuss the future."
- "DANE_TSSE_INTRO_5": "As many of you know, the restoration of Saints Row was a tremendous success, but that was just the beginning of what Ultor has in mind for Stilwater."
- "DANE_TSSE_INTRO_6": "This is Shivington. Once a pristine set of tenement homes, this neighborhood has devolved into a dangerous ghetto, filled with undesirables such as these. Now, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering...ugly buildings, unwashed masses, what the hell is Ultor thinking? My friends, we're thinking about the future. Picture this... glass towers, clean streets, and no one below the poverty line trying to wash your car. Impossible? For a lesser company, maybe. Now I'm not here to make idle promises or vague predictions, no offense to you politicians out there..."
- "DANE_TSSE_INTRO_7": "No, I'm here to show you how we're going to do it. Now, obviously before we can remodel Shivington we need to own the land, so how do we do that? By directing the gangs towards Sunnyvale, not only are we lowering the number of our detractors, we're lowering the property value as well, which means when we buy the land, the savings get passed onto you, the stock holders. The gangs cripple each other, we direct funds to the Stilwater Police Department, they increase police presence...and pretty soon all those nasty little gang bangers are gone. Crime stops, property value goes up, and now your population looks like this."
- "DANE_TSSE_INTRO_8": "Now here's the best part...this isn't some distant plan, some hypothetical solution...the future is happening now. Most of the undesirables have already been swept away. All that's standing between us and a better world is The Third Street Saints...now I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' pretty good about our odds..."
--452 04:56, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm, I don't recall ever hearing the first quote. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 22:46, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll see if i can find the audio file. --452 22:56, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
CEO Reference Edit
Hey, hey, I found a reference to him being the CEO of Ultor. It just so happens to be on the newly-refurbished official Saints Row website. Here's the link: http://www.saintsrow.com/about/history (near the bottom of the page). - TalkNShoot 08:30, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, the about section of the website isn't exactly reliable - check out the obituaries page.
- They also spell Saint's Row incorrectly when talking about the district, despite it being spelled that way in both SR1 and SR2.
- The "To The Penthouse" page says they crashed Phillipe's plane.
- I kinda wish I'd saved the previous "about" section text at like http://www.saintsrow.com/about/gangs - it doesn't look like they've archived it, they've just wiped it. So all the info about SRTT promo info is now lost, some of it is used by as references already, but now none of it can be verified.
- I've tried archive.org, but they don't seem to have a copy. I'll try to access it via google's cache, but I don't like my chances. -452 15:41, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- I found a copy of the old "about gangs" page, it features "interviews" with Johnny Gat, Zimos and others. The problem with that is that it's impossible for them to have been interviewed at the same time.
- Back to the topic at hand though, since the game uses titles other than CEO we should use those titles, although there may still be an in-game reference to CEO that we've somehow missed. -452 15:49, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- What a pity. I mean, about all the lost references. At least the website has some really nice pictures in spite of (as you said) its "seemingly" reliable information. -TalkNShoot 15:15, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
New Saints Row game Edit
- On 2013-12-18, Jay Mohr posted on twitter that he was "About to do my voice over work for new Saints Row video game.
Is new Saints Row game on its way, or did this man just troll us? This is the only lead I can find about Saints Row 5. I don't think Koch bought the franchise just to publish one game. Do you guys have any ideas? TheDudeFromPostal (talk) 07:14, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- You should try your luck with Volition. None of us here can provide you valid information, but only speculations.
- TheMoonLightman (talk) 07:45, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't think they would reply "Yes, we're making SR5 right now" without announcing the game officially. Actually, i'm asking for speculations or any clues that fans have on next game. Is there any chance that we see trailer in E3 or something like that? Or I'll just wait for Sasha Grey to confirm that she'll be in the next SR game. TheDudeFromPostal (talk) 11:04, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
The article incorrectly refers to the Ronin as "The Ronin", subtitles in the game state they are "the Ronin" http://imgur.com/a/8LvVd
Missions and CutscenesEdit
- ... and a Better Life
- An Amazing Quarter
- Jail Bait
- Picking a Fight
- Pyramid Scheme
- Road Rage
- Room Service
- Salting the Earth...Again
- The Anna Show
- The Enemy of my Enemy
- Traffic Control
- Visiting Hours
- Weekend at Tera's
-452 17:40, August 23, 2015 (UTC)