This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Cyber Blazing article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Cyber Blazing article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Cyber Blazing article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Mission question Edit
Is "Cyber Blazing" an activity, or is it the name of the mission which so also the "easy" level of the "Trail Blazing" activity? --user452 19:42, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, I was getting confused with how "Eye of the Tiger" is the mission name for "Tiger Escort".
- Most activities have 2 locations of 3 levels is cause for the question.
- I guess what I'm asking is: are the 3 levels of "Cyber Blazing" distinct enough from the 3 levels of "Trail Blazing" that it should be counted as a separate activity? Which I should be able to answer with the data files, I'll look into it later. --user452 00:20, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- The answer is yes. The mission, started through the cellphone, is called "Cyber Blazing", yet the activity marker, and the on screen help text, both say "Trail Blazing". As such, there is no such activity named "Cyber Blazing", just as there is no such activity named "Eye of the Tiger". -452 23:53, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Which it has said in the article for more than a year, and I apparently noticed this myself about a year ago. Time to fix this. -452 12:29, July 12, 2013 (UTC)