This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Criminal article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Criminal article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Criminal article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Well i'm questioning if the SUT is the Mag. Both vehicles look very similair and both are loosely based upon a Cadillac Escalade. So maybe the article should be merged with the Mag? SUV-Riderz. 19:55, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hehehe, I don't think it's a Mag for some reason :), got the logo for the infobox as well now :) (unsigned: JBanton 16:29, October 31, 2011)
Gang vehicle Edit
I think it should not be the most populair Gang vehicle but a popular gang vehicle as it isn't official~, if it will be used by all the gang's in the final version of Saints Row The Third SUV-Riderz. 17:59, October 13, 2011 (UTC)
Exhaust modification Edit
There are no modifications for the exhaust tips as shown by these images;
- The information you removed from the article said quite clearly: "The Criminal also has 7 Exhaust Tips which cannot be customized." No-one has ever claimed that they change with the bumper.
- The information you removed explains clearly which variants have which exhausts, yet you have uploaded a photo of two of the same variant. This is not proof. If I take a photo of two dogs, it does not prove that cats do not exist. Which is exactly what you are trying to say.
- I have previously contacted you on your talk page and asked you to take screenshots of the 3 variants of the Criminal. You have ignored this request and have uploaded unrelated images. I have already verified this information myself, the reason I asked you to take screenshots was so that you could see for yourself that you are wrong.
- Do not remove valid information from articles again. -452 00:25, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
- So far, I have not come across any other variants of the Criminal, every Criminal in my game is the same variant. I have not seen an "ultimate", "standard" or "rough" variant as you call it, hence why I can only provide the images I have already. Also I haven't been on the wiki for months so I haven't ignored you, I provided the images when I returned to this wiki. Maybe you would like to provide some images of these acclaimed variants because no variants are shown in my game. JBanton (talk) 14:59, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
- (Note: The images were added to the article immediately, so there was no need to continue discussion -452 20:00, May 6, 2013 (UTC))
While messing around with the DLC I bought durring the steam sale I discovered the Criminal can actually carry 2 brutes one must be "armed" with a brute weapon and enter the criminal's bed with the "armed" animation/posture and the other brute must be unarmed (unsigned: 22.214.171.124 03:30, 9 June 2013)
- Woah, nice find. -452 03:52, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Confirmed, I'm currently riding with Aisha Brutella (unarmed) and Johnny Tag holding an incinerator. -452 17:25, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
Ultimate Criminal Edit
- I know you already know about the variant info page and the spawning location page, so I'm a little confused why you're asking, since you have all the information you need to answer those questions yourself.
- Uniquely, the Ultimate variant has: the 5th hood (hood3_scoop), Front and Rear Bumper 3 and Exhaust Tips 7 (double yellow)
- The Ultimate variant has a 50% chance of spawning anywhere that Criminals normally spawn. There's nowhere it spawns more frequently.
- Somewhat related, the Rough variant doesn't spawn randomly driving anywhere, but I don't know whether it may still be found parked.
- Are you playing SR3 on Xbox or PC? -452 (talk) 18:38, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Sounds reasonable to me.
- You'll find these useful then: Forum:SRTT vehicle cheat file. It will let you add any variant to the garage. :)
- We actually still need screenshots of every variant, if you're interested. We have everything for SR2 variants, but for SRTT we just have one of every vehicle, rather than one of every variant. -452 (talk) 22:27, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
Luchadore and Deckers variantsEdit
How do you get the Luchadore and deckers criminal in Saints Row 4. (unsigned: Dyffd - 2016-09-02 21:22:33)
- The top of the edit page clearly specifies that you must sign your posts using four tildes: ~~~~.
- The top of the talk page clearly states that this is the Criminal talk page, for discussing improvements to the Criminal article. Questions about playing the game belong on the Saints Row Wiki:Forums.
- -452 21:42, September 2, 2016 (UTC) (expanded 21:52, September 2, 2016 (UTC))
- For the record, User:Dyffd shares an IP address with User:Cfriyfx, who previously edited the Criminal article. Creating an alternate account to pretend to be a different person is not tolerated on this wiki. -452 02:28, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
The Criminal can seat 4 regular characters in the Cab in addition to the 2 brutes in the Bed.
126.96.36.199 21:08, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
- So update the article instead of posting it on the talk page. -452 21:47, September 12, 2016 (UTC)