This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Completion article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Completion article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Completion article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
SRTT Completion InfoEdit
The SRTT Completion info is incomplete. We're missing 10%, and it's probably one of Challenge,Assassinations, Vehicle Theft, City Takeover, Stunt Jumps. Can anyone confirm whether each of these are counted towards 100% completion or not? --452 10:56, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm fairly sure it's part of City Takeover which counts for the last 10%, in some way. I've added that to the article for now, if this is incorrect, please change. --452 04:19, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Wrong on all counts, apparently. 4 missions give a 2.5% bonus, 3 of those missions unlock cribs, the other is Hit the Powder Room - Powder was supposed to be the 4th unlocked crib. There are not crib upgrade images in the data files for Powder, so obviously it was canned before the images were made, so its strange that the completion percentage still applies to it. Does it change colour after the mission as if it's a crib or something? --452 02:18, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Verification of these numbers is still needed - can someone check if the Completion percentage changes after doing one of each of the things in this list?
Because the decimal isn't shown in the percentage, it's hard to verify the individual percentiles.
Someone needs to breeze through all missions without doing anything else and see what percentage they get after each mission. Yeah, a lot of work - I'll do it one day if no-one else gets to it first. --452 02:18, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Essentially, someone needs to go through the game, writing down the completion percentage after everything they do. --452 19:57, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I did it, but results are inconclusive at this point. -452 17:09, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Since there's already a page full of information about each game, should we split this article into "100% Completion is Saints Row*" articles and chance this to a disambig? --452 04:17, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Honestly, I'm happy with how it is at the moment as the article isn't too long and it flows quite well. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 22:07, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
100% Completion, or 100% completion? I forget what it is in-game, I'll have to check on that. -452 00:18, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I checked, it varies, but it's usually capitalised in game, and it occurs to me that we should just name the article "Completion" anyway. -452 23:23, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
City takeover is required to 100% the gameEdit
City takeover is required to 100% the game, but not directly. City takeover unlocks some of the last missions in the game (according to the wiki). –Lauritz Thomsen 05:23, February 8, 2014 (UTC)
Is it true that Gold medals are required in all activities for 100% completion in Saints Row IV? -452 17:08, November 1, 2017 (UTC)