This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Churchill article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Churchill article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Churchill article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Name change? Edit
I don't understand why the name change is necessary. The name "Grand Seville" doesn't appear in the page text, or anywhere else on this wiki. Searching google for all relevant terms doesn't yield any results either. User452 04:24, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
Rewording and reformatting Edit
- Because there were active editors on this article, I waited patiently for few weeks for the article to be cleaned up, but since that wasn't done, I've cleaned up the article myself.
- http://saintsrow.wikia.com/index.php?title=Churchill&oldid=23612 is what it looked like beforehand:
- lack of headings
- a malformed heading
- lack of bullet points
- real-world information in the description
- game information in trivia
- duplicate trivia section
- The entire article contained only one wikilink
All fixed now :) -User452 16:29, February 27, 2011 (UTC)
Saints Row IV Samedi variant Edit
User:Halcrow1215 has provided an xbox360 gamesave containing the Samedi Churchill and Stiletto, and thus appears to be the first person in the world to obtain them, although we do not know how. http://www.game-tuts.com/modio/gamesaves/save/e865777a31f3430bab109895e4d7dc97 -452 (talk) 04:21, August 13, 2014 (UTC)