This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Cheats in Saints Row: The Third article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Cheats in Saints Row: The Third article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Cheats in Saints Row: The Third article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
- The Krukov and Phoenix were removed from the list by an anon user - someone else please confirm that there no cheats for them. --user452 06:02, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
SR2 cheats Edit
The following SR2 cheats are listed in the SR3 cheats data file. Can someone please confirm whether they work?
- List removed
--user452 03:30, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Nope. The game doesn't allow the use of a number sign and the numbers by themselves do nothing (at least, the few that I tried). – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 18:19, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
- The SR2 codes do actually function, other than spawning cars that don't exist and Wrath of God of course, but the unlock string and category have to be changed. Should this be mentioned in the article? 126.96.36.199 03:48, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Very interesting, thanks. I'll experiment with this later. It should probably be mentioned in the article. --user452 20:48, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
Vehicle cheats have now been added to each article. --user452 05:21, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Confirm DLC cheatsEdit
An anon user has just changed the DLC cheats from
- dlc_never_die, dlc_player_pratfalls, dlc_unlimited_ammo, dlc_unlimited_clip
- dlcneverdie, dlcplayerpratfalls, dlcunlimitedammo, dlcunlimitedclip
- Tested, not working either way for me, so I'm not sure why it was changed. Can someone else confirm? -452 02:22, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, and that sounds like a good explanation too! -452 13:55, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Are we sure that Zombie Pedestrians doesn't work in Co-Op? I joined a game and everyone was a zombie, and I know we weren't inside the quarantine zone, because we got a vehicle from the crib. Foxi Hooves (talk) 19:06, May 24, 2014 (UTC)