This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Challenges in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Challenges in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Challenges in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
All references show screenshots from a demo, but we already have clear images of all quests. Should i replace all references with the clear images, and mark the demos for deletion?
- All references to pre-release material must be kept in some form, to document the first place the information was learned. But the references don't necessarily have to stay where they are. In some other articles, that info was moved to the trivia section.
- 452 21:06, July 4, 2019 (UTC)
- We already have screenshots of all of the challenges anyway, so... there is no need to replace the references, everything is fine how it is. 452 21:18, July 4, 2019 (UTC)
- I've explained to you that the references are kept to document the first source.
- You have given no justification for why they would need to be replaced.
- Your proposal was to replace the current references with images that are already in a gallery, and then create a second gallery. But you have not stated what the purpose in doing this would be.
- So this is not a case of "If you say so", this is a case of "there is no reason to create an unnecessary second gallery".
- 452 21:29, July 4, 2019 (UTC)