This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Cargo ship article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Cargo ship article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Cargo ship article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
- BH09_HEADLINE_TEXT = A cargo ship carrying heavy weapons for Ultor's security forces was hijacked earlier by the Third Street Saints, and officials aren't releasing any details as to how exactly it happened. The Saints commandeered the vessel shortly before it was scheduled to arrive in port, forcing a massive contingency of Ultor forces to attempt to retake it. Unfortunately for Ultor, the armaments on board the ship proved more than capable of holding off an assault, and the Saints escaped with the weapons in tow. Ultor's Dane Vogel declined to comment for this story.
- MSN_BH09_30_SECONDS = You have 30 seconds to return to the [format][color:teal]cargo ship[/format]
- MSN_BH09_BOARD_THE_SHIP = Find a way on board the [format][color:teal]cargo ship[/format]
- MSN_BH09_FIRST_WAVE = [format][color:red]Brotherhood gang members[/format] are coming after the cargo ship
- MSN_BH09_SECOND_WAVE = Another wave of [format][color:red]Brotherhood Gang Members[/format] are coming after the cargo ship
- MSN_BH09_THIRD_WAVE = A third wave of [format][color:red]Brotherhood Gang Members[/format] are coming after the Cargo Ship
- MSN_BH09_SHIP_ABANDONED = You abandoned the cargo ship
"Cargo Ship" = 1, "cargo ship" = 6. renaming -452 10:29, April 12, 2016 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.