This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Arapice Island article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Arapice Island article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Arapice Island article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Zombies won't attack unless provoked? Edit
This must only apply to the zombie Survival mission, because I tried this out tonight while playing and the moment I stopped my car and got out, I was swarmed. Ghost Leader 06:02, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, same thing happens to me.22-Shooter 21:27, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
STAG or Ultor? Edit
Im not sure if this belongs here or on the mission zombie attack but anyway, was it a virus carried in the STAG plane that created the zombies, or chemical waste from the ultor plant, i always thought it was STAG but after reading what people have said on here, im not so sure .22-Shooter 21:26, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I haven't played that part of the game yet, but I've seen how the plane has crashed into the chemical plant and broken open the tanks, so it seems that - unless it is specifically mentioned that the plane was carrying chemicals - the zombie chemicals came from the broken tanks, not the plane. --user452 01:50, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Forgot about this talk page, as mentioned on another talk page: the containers can be seen at the Ultor dump at all times during the game before Air Steelport.
- During the end cutscene for air Steelport, the crashed plane can be seen, and it has scattered the containers, which are not yet broken. Dead corpses raining down are what actually break the containers. -452 07:52, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
"When you enter Arapice Island, and entering "Drunk pedestrians", notice of how the zombies are drunk with a cup on the right hand. If you make a gun sound, zombies will start to run faster. Also on any island, a drunk zombie will spawn. Drunk zombies will hit harder at a person, but not the vehicle."
What the hell does that mean? Sounds like "You want happy Joe million dollar!?!?" to me.
18.104.22.168 06:37, May 29, 2013 (UTC)Arbridge
- Feel free to either look up who added that and ask them, or you just just reword it yourself.
- However, racism and insulting other people's writing skills is not welcome. I've looked at the breakdown of visitors, and we get people from all over the world, many of whom may not speak English as a first language.
- Everyone is welcome, and if they write something poorly, someone else can fix it later. I'm known to make occasional typos myself, and there's no shortage of people who correct a single typo and never edit again. -452 13:29, May 29, 2013 (UTC)