This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Annihilator RPG article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Annihilator RPG article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Annihilator RPG article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
If this thing is called the "Annihilator RPG" in SR2, it should probably be split; the one in SR3 is just the Annihilator. Evil Tim 04:57, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
- If the model has been extensively changed and the mechanics of the weapon and vastly different, then it should be two separate articles. If it's essentially the same weapon in both games just with the name changed, it should stay as one article, with a note in the intro saying that it is known as "Annihilator" in SR3. That's what has been done with other articles.
- As the article is right now, there's NO shared info between the two descriptions, so there's little point in keeping it as a single article. I've tagged it for cleanup for now. --452 01:40, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
SR3 Obtainable Early Edit
This might be known, but is it worth noting that the Annihilator in SR3 can be obtained in the mission Party Time?
After the heli chase lands, just parachute onto the building's roof and there'll be two gang members with Annihilators. (unsigned: 220.127.116.11 00:17, May 13, 2012)