This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Anna article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Anna article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Anna article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Does Anna appear anywhere other than the opening cutscene? -User452 07:21, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
- What harm is there in having this article be separate? I mean, I realize she is a pretty minor character. But I don't see the harm in this having its' own page. - Wagnike2 01:23, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
- It is not a matter of "harm". The current policy on this wikia is that minor characters who are only mentioned once are not worthy of their own article. All minor characters who are only mentioned once are merged with the subject in which they appear. For instance, Levar, who is named in the opening cutscene of Saints Row is mentioned on the article for that cutscene, and any other characters who only appear in one mission or cutscene are only mentioned on the articles for those subjects.
- If Anna is only mentioned in the opening cutscene of Saints Row 2, then she does not need her own article. The Anna show itself is also mentioned in a Radio Advertisement, and can therefore have an article, it is likely that Anna will be redirected to the article about the Anna show, unless someone can remember if she is mentioned another time. --user452 06:26, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
- That said, all valid game names deserve a redirect to the article in which they are mentioned, primarily so that Google will return a result for it. For instance, I see that you have created a link for the name "Clinton Sparks", which I have created a redirect for. Feel free to create these type of redirects yourself. --user452 06:43, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.