This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Achievements in Saints Row 2 article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Achievements in Saints Row 2 article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Achievements in Saints Row 2 article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
2010-08-29, Master Sima Yi removes all wikilinks with the message "We don't need an article for each achievement." 2010-10-28, Spedster777 adds them back without comment.
Can we get a consensus on whether or not we need a page for each achievement? adding wikilinks for each one only adds a whole bunch of entries to Special:WantedPages, without actually adding anything to this wiki. Perhaps they should be left unlinked until such time as someone actually wants to make the effort to write something about them?
Even if pages are created for each one, there is little that can be said about most of them, so we'll just have a heap of stub entries. 452 20:48, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
Trash Talker Edit
someone add that same fact to an SR3 article someone claim about SR3, but can't recall where i read it, so it's at least true for SR3. I'll test it on SR2 later today. That would certainly explain why I was unable to get anywhere taunting enemies. Related: Forum:Taunting specifics --452 14:10, April 12, 2012 (UTC) & 14:27, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Keep me updated! I'm certainly interested in this. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 21:45, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
- It's correct. I'm unsure how I missed that last year.
- Any time a star is obtained for Taunting, the counter goes up.
- You can only get a star for Taunting if the enemy gang member was not already hostile
- Taunting a gang member will make them hostile and instantly give you lvl1 notoriety (empty bar)
- That level 1 notoriety will go down to a full bar of notoriety after less than 30 seconds and you can taunt again
- Everything I previously wrote about Taunting Saints is true, and it is still slightly faster to just taunt Saints instead.
- I guess my problem originally was that I was just trying to taunt hostile enemies. --452 22:10, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
DLC and Co-op imagesEdit
Achievement images are only copied into a profile when that achievement has been unlocked. I have not played co-op or DLC, therefore I do not have access to those images.
I need someone who has unlocked any or all of these DLC and Co-op achievements to copy their profile to a usb flash drive, download exProfileEditor and extract the achievement images. -452 (talk) 17:41, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
- I have acquired the Co-op and Ultor Exposed images, but not the Corporate Warfare images.
- Perhaps one day DLC-owning users will decide to become good contributors. -452 15:53, May 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Anticipating that DLC users wouldn't decide to become good contributors any time soon, I continued looking and found a profile posted online, which I downloaded and used to extract the images and text. -452 14:33, July 5, 2015 (UTC)