This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the 3 Count article.
- Comments and questions about improving the 3 Count article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the 3 Count article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
The image caption makes a point of stating the the sign says "3 Count Casino", so is the name "3 Count" or "3 Count Casino"? --452 23:48, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- It's officially "3 count", but there are variations:
- 3 Count
- Defined name - "CRIB_NAME_3COUNT": "3 COUNT"
- Customization text - "UNL_STRONGHOLD_04_CUSTOMIZATION": "STRONGHOLD - 3 COUNT"
- Unlockable text - "UNL_DESC_CRIB_3COUNT": "The 3 Count is now a Saints Crib.
- 3 Count Casino
- Unlockable text - "UNL_CRIB_3COUNT": "CRIB - 3 COUNT CASINO"
- Cutscene text - "CS_TITLE_3_COUNT_CASINO": "3 COUNT CASINO"
- The sign on the building
- Three Count
- All street signs
- Multiple unlockable descriptions
- 3 Assassination and Vehicle Theft texts say "Three Count"
--452 22:33, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
The sign depicting Killbane before the Saints take over the Casino is nearly identicle to the one depicting Oxblood Oxheart in Popeye The Movie. Oxblood was also a giant fighter who took on all comers in a fight to the finish.
Saints Row 4Edit
Anyone else reconized 3count in the saints row 4 trailer?
Driving into cribEdit
After getting this crib, I noticed that when you pull up front in your car, it will say "Go to penthouse" while you're still in it and you will appear in the crib sitting in the car. My game freezes a minute after doing it though. I know SR:The Third is an older game now and I may be necro-posting, but I'm playing the 360 games I missed before going next gen. and thought it worth mentioning.
- There's no such thing as necro-posting here. :)
- That's some good trivia, it's definitely worth mentioning, you should add it to the article!
- I'm not sure if I knew about it, but I knew that the same thing was possible at the King Penthouse. Is it also possible at the other 2 Stronghold cribs? -452 (talk) 21:55, April 7, 2014 (UTC)
Missing solar panelsEdit
Maybe missing is not the right word but, went you look from the penthouse through the windows, you can see some solar panels and two air conditioner vents. but when you go to the approximate spot, there aren't any solar panels.