This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the 105.0 The World article.
- Comments and questions about improving the 105.0 The World article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the 105.0 The World article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Check the Audio to-do list for ways to improve Audio articles.
Good question about when the change occurs. There have been multiple reports that it happens roughly half way though the game, perhaps it is at 50% completion, or perhaps it is after a certain number of missions. I'll see if i can hunt through the data files for an answer. --user452 06:30, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I never came back to answer myself, but I found out long ago that it is indeed at exactly 50% Completion. Missions account for 40% completion, while Strongholds account for 15%. So it is impossible to complete the game without Ultor taking over the station. Although it is possible to complete 2/3 arcs before the change. -452 (talk) 03:52, April 28, 2014 (UTC)