Sunset Park is a neighborhood of Steelport.
- At this location in 1947, nothing of note happened. Seriously, we just wanted a damn park. That's it.
- — Park Entrance Plaques
Sunset Park is a neighborhood that makes up the southern end of Downtown Steelport. The eponymous park is located in the northern area. This neighborhood is the location of Rondini's Boat Dock and the Saints HQ. North of Sunset Park is Loren Square.
After "Gang Bang" a small STAG base is present in the parking lot in the northwest corner of the park, with ammunition dumps, prefabricated base modules, and at the south end of the base two Condors and an F-69 VTOL. This base remains even after the game is completed, abandoned and containing no STAG troops, only the base modules and vehicles.
- There is an Ultimate variant of the Shark beside the stone pier, although the body of water it is in is landlocked. While it is possible to push it to the ocean with the Sonic Boom, this variant is not unique and has a 50% chance of spawning in open water.
- The aircraft at the STAG base often fail to spawn immediately; if they are not present, move out of the immediate area and re-approach it.
- Civilian car AI is unable to recognise the large barricades blocking the street at the base and ram into them until their vehicle is destroyed. At long range cars sometimes drive right through the barricades as if they aren't there.
- On the islands in the middle of the park are Saints Flow mascots and strippers dancing along with street performers and homeless.
- There is a bug that cause STAG base in Sunset Park to disappear while they are supposed to still occupying Steelport. This may be related to the The Trouble With Clones DLC, which also causes Arapice Island to reset, although the Zombies are still present.
- In Saints Row IV, there is a broken parking space near Mayhem Activity with vehicles spawning half inside the building.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.