|Suburbs Strip Club|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- NO TOUCHING rule violated
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
Pierce phones The Protagonist and briefs them on The Ronin, who are disregarding the rules during a bachelor party at the Technically Legal strip club. The Protagonist is sent to "teach those assholes a lesson".
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
- Enter the strip club and kill the Ronin Lieutenants
- Head upstairs and kill the remaining Ronin
Head up the stairs to the next floor and kill all of The Ronin in their private rooms alongside some strippers.
- Go to the roof and kill the reinforcements
- HUD: Ronin Killed X/13
After they're all dead, a few Ronin reinforcements arrive outside the club; head upstairs again to exit out onto the roof and kill them all. If no fall damage from the Base Jumping Diversion has been unlocked, it's possible to jump off the roof and attack them on the ground.
It is not necessary to go upstairs for this objective, although there are 3 Ronin members wielding Samurai Swords inside.
- It is impossible to take The Ronin members inside a club as Human Shields.
- Strongholds usually contain the name of the neighborhood in the title, but this stronghold contains the name of the District, "Suburbs", rather than the Neighborhood, "Misty Lane".
- One of my girls at Technically Legal called me up and said that a Ronin bachelor party was getting too touchy feely. The bouncers have all been paid not to do dick, so if anyone is gonna teach those assholes a lesson it's gonna have to be you.
- — Pierce
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.