The stores are located in every district and generally match the economic status of each District. All stores are available at the start of the game. Unknown stores are marked with a green diamond with a question mark on it. There are some stores in the game that are mentioned on the radio and advertised but are not usable.
Stores have doors which are marked with either a hand or foot icon depending on the time of day. When a hand icon is shown, the business is open. But when a foot icon is shown, an alarms sounds if the door is opened. Back doors are marked with foot markers even if the store is open.
- Main Article: Store Ownership
In Saints Row: Third and Saints Row IV, Store Ownership is part of City Takeover, and is done in order to take over territories of a neighborhood. Same as in Saints Row 2, owning a store increases City Income and gives a discount.
In addition to discounts for owning stores, sometimes a certain chain of stores may offer a temporary discount. This may be announced at one of the Radio Stations.
- Image As Designed - The only Plastic Surgeon. Costs $3000 in Saints Row, and $500 in Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
A full list of clothing and prices is available in the Customization Items article.
- Sloppy Seconds SR SR2 - Cheap, used, still warm in some cases. Comes at a discount if still bloodstained.
- On The Rag SR SR2 - Eco-friendly and semi-formal.
- Branded SR SR2 - Regular wear and semi-fancy
- Impressions SR SR2 - Suits, coats, jackets; formal wear and retro chic
- Rusty's Needle SR SR2 SRTT SRIV - Tattoos.
- Buy Jove SR2 - Unique Greek style helmets and wear
- Stilwater U. Gift Shoppe SR2 - Stilwater University gift shop
- Spelunkers SR2 - Stilwater Caverns gift shop
- Leather & Lace SR2 SRTT SRIV - Lingerie and fetish
- Let's Pretend SR2 SRTT SRIV - Costumes and outlandish outfits
- Nobody Loves Me SR2 SRTT SRIV - Goth, Emo and other 'alternative' styles, as well as piercings
- Planet Saints SRTT - Replaces Impressions in Saints Row: The Third, sells street, business and casual wear
- Planet Zin SRIV - Replaces Planet Saints in Saints Row IV, sells same clothes as Planet Saints
- Foreign Power SR SR2 - A Car Dealer for buying a small selection of expensive vehicles.
- Cycles SR2 - Motorbike dealer
- Ship It SR2 - Sells speedboats and jet skis.
- Rim Jobs SR SR2 SRTT SRIV - A Car Mechanic for repairing, upgrading and tuning vehicles.
- Semi Broken SR2 - A car mechanic for repairing, upgrading and tuning large vehicles that don't fit in the Rim Jobs garage.
The only available Fast Food outlet in Saints Row is Freckle Bitch's, while in Saints Row 2 there are new establishments such as Charred Hard Burgers, Company of Gyros, Apollo's and Phuc Mi Phuc Yue. There are no Fast Food stores in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
- Freckle Bitch's SR SR2 - Burgers
- Phuc Mi Phuc Yue SR2 - Oriental
- Company of Gyros SR2 - Mediterranean
- Apollo's SR2 - Donuts and coffee
- Charred Hard Burgers SR2 - Burgers
These do not sell food, only drugs and alcohol.
Stores marked on the map as "Night Club" have a usable Liquor Store at the bar.
- Club Koi - An enterable dance club which does not appear on the map and does not have a usable Liquor Store inside.
- Strip Clubs
Strip Clubs do not have a usable bar, and do not appear on the map.
Complete list of weapons in all Saints Row games.
- Friendly Fire - Firearms and explosives.
- Brass Knuckles - Saints Row 2 only - Melee weapons. Despite the name, the store doesn't sell brass knuckles as a weapon.
- Sinterpol Armory - Saints Row: Gat out of Hell only.
Used to replay missions and cutscenes.
- Forgive and Forget SR SR2 - Drive-through confessional which removes Notoriety.
- Scratch That SR SR2 - A music store which sells music for the custom music playlist.
- Eye for an Eye SR SR2 have billboards and a Phone Number, but no store locations.
- Lik-a-Chik SR SR2 have billboards and a Phone Number, but no store locations
- Stilwater Fire Department SR2 - multiple locations
- Stilwater Police Department SR SR2 - multiple buildings, Police Headquarters is enterable
- Suicide Hotline - Phone Number in Saints Row 2
- Poly Charger is a credit card company, their logo is beside cash registers.
- Pimps Card is a credit card company, their logo is beside cash registers.
- Power Card is a credit card company, their logo is beside cash registers.
- Magnum Card is a credit card company, their logo is beside cash registers.
- Green Leaf Bank - A bank in Stilwater, their logo is on all the ATMs
- Kempf is a construction company. The Kempf logo is branded on construction equipment such as Scaffolding, paint, and tools. The company's name is displayed 2 on various construction sites, including while the Saints Hideout is being renovated
- Green Eye is a technology business with the slogan is "natural future technology"
- Dot UNLT - advertised on billboard
- Kitty Style - stripclub advertised on billboards in Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row 2Edit
Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IVEdit
Saints Row: Gat out of HellEdit
There are a total of 10 locations:
- Sinners Circle, Shantytown
- Tenebrion Tunnel, Shantytown
- The Pride, Downtown
- Angel Tears, Downtown
- Firststone, Downtown
- Liars Line, Forge
- Black Door, Forge
- Hellwrought, Forge
- Endless Alley, The Den
- Lost Wages, The Den