Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, after a neighborhood is controlled, Stores in that neighborhood can be purchased. Owning a Store grants a discount at that store, and Cash added to the Stash each day, as well as multiple Saints members being positioned outside of the Store at all times.
There are 90 Stores to purchase. Stores in the Saint's Row District can not be purchased, as those neighborhoods can never be reclaimed from Ultor.
Store Ownership does not count towards 100% Completion.
There is a 10% discount for owning a store, with a 20% discount for owning all stores in the chain. It is not possible to get a 20% discount at Stores with locations in the Saint's Row District.
After buying all available Stores in a chain, some billboards feature The Protagonist as the "New Owner".
- Bling Bling - Ultor Dome (east)
- Bling Bling - Ultor Dome (west)
- Brass Knuckles - Adept Way
- Foreign Power - Misty Lane
- Friendly Fire - Cecil Park
- Image As Designed - Huntersfield
- Leather and Lace - Filmore
- On Thin Ice - Adept Way
- Sloppy Seconds - Sunsinger
- On The Rag - The Mills
|$10,000||$500||Leather & Lace, Let's Pretend, Impressions, On Thin Ice|
|$8,000||$300||Branded, Brass Knuckles|
|$5,000||$200||Foreign Power, Cycles, Ship It, Semi Broken, Rim Jobs|
Nobody Loves Me, On The Rag, Buy Jove, Spelunkers, Stilwater U. Gift Shoppe, Bling Bling, Rusty's Needle
Freckle Bitch's, Company of Gyros, Phuc Mi Phuc Yue, Apollo's, Charred Hard Burgers
Night Club, Gas Station, Friendly Fire, Image As Designed, Scratch That
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Store and Property Ownership does not count towards 100% Completion.
Crib ownership is also part of the City Takeover Diversion.
There is a 10% discount for owning a store, with a 20% discount for owning all stores in the chain, except for Friendly Fire where the discount is half as much. The Friendly Fire in Loren Square gives the 10% discount at all times, making it good for picking up early weapon upgrades.
|$10,000||$1,000||Leather & Lace, Let's Pretend|
|$5,000||$500||Friendly Fire, Image As Designed, Nobody Loves Me, Planet Saints, Rim Jobs, Rusty's Needle|
|$100||$500||Friendly Fire in Loren Square|
|$50,000||$5,000||Wesley Cutter International|
|$10,000||$1,000||Joe Cola Factory, Factory, Power And Light, Chupacabra Casino|
|$8,000||$800||Olde Steel Factory|
|$6,000||$600||Henry Steel Wharf|
|$2,000||$200||Fill-Her-Up Super Toy Shop, Parkview Flats|
|$1,000||$100||Meth Lab, Crackhouse, Curly's Chop Block, Davila's Automotive, Dixon's Refuge, Pickpocket Pawn Shop, Thunder Pump, Handy J's Lube & Tube, Harano's Hookup House, Stikit Inn, Snooky's Sundries And More, High Rise Condos, Red Onion Herb Dispensary, Plan B Pawn Shop, Odyssey Hostel, Passing Gas Service Station|
- In Saints Row: The Third, there are 2 Properties named Crackhouse and 2 named Meth Lab. There is an unused property named "Counterfiting", which costs $2000.
- At the start of Saints Row IV, all stores are marked as "Owned", despite Store Ownership not being included in the game, and Zinyak having ostensibly removed all traces of the Saints from Steelport.
- Clients cannot purchase property in co-op