|Stilwater Science Center|
Located in the Museum District of Stilwater, the Science Center features an exhibition about flight, with the first levels of the building showing various planes that are actually drivable in-game. A Charred Hard Burgers restaurant is also inside the museum. The upper floor is about the future of flight. This exhibition is still under construction, but there are still quite a few things to see.
- Several of the flyable aircraft in the game are also on display, including the Parrot, Thompson, Wolverine, Tornado and Woodpecker. There is a Destroy UFO in the "future" section of the museum.
- All of the actual vehicles fall apart when shot, except for the Destroy.
- Satchel Charges do not stick to the Destroy model.
- The model of the glider on the ground floor is the only non-vehicle which falls apart when shot.
- The blimp and rocket fall apart from an explosion, but not from bullets.
- The large plane cannot be destroyed, showing that it is a normal model and not a vehicle.
- There is a white EDF Flyer from Red Faction: Guerilla hanging from the ceiling in the "Future" section of the museum.
- The EDF flyer cannot be destroyed, showing that it is a normal model and not a vehicle.
- The museum's solar system model is wrong - the planets Jupiter and Saturn are switched.
- Several Cheetahs are parked beside the road at the rear of the building.
- The Heron model on the ground floor is also used for the Heron Hotel.
- There is exhibition of real life satellites on the top floor.
- Among them, is the Sputnik 1, the first satellite in orbit.
- In the under construction section, there is Ultor poster with what appears to be a EDF Trooper from Red Faction.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.