In this neighborhood is Stilwater's main prison. It is never seen in Saints Row. The prison is isolated from mainland Stilwater to prevent inmate escapes, the security guards run a Fight Club where they take bets and earn money on the side. The Protagonist spends several years in a coma in the prison infirmary, where he undergoes facial surgery to prevent disfigurement from the boat explosion at the end of Saints Row. Soon after waking from that coma, he escapes with fellow inmate Carlos Mendoza.
The Protagonist returns to the island when he triggers a prison break in order to rescue Laura, the drug dealing housewife from Saints Row. Guards use Tombstones and NR4s to suppress the riots, whilst many prisoners are beaten with Nightsticks and sprayed with Pepper Spray and shot with Stun Guns. Laura and The Protagonist successfully escape, although in the midst of the chaos.
- Prison Lighthouse Crib for sale at the north end of the island.
- Fight Club Activity in the exercise yard.
- Multiple water Races nearby the island.
- Stilwater Penitentiary
- This prison is based on Alcatraz, a real-life prison island.
- In Saints Row, the geographical area in which it is located is not on the map.
- Inmates exercising in the yard randomly say "I'm gonna break Pierce's record!".
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.