|Stilwater Caverns (Stronghold)|
Marked: 0. Minimum kills: 0
For the neighborhood, see Stilwater Caverns (Neighborhood)
Johnny Gat phones The Protagonist and briefs them on the surviving homeless bums that survived the events of "Down Payment"; they have set up in the Stilwater Caverns and are mugging tourists to gather enough cash to fight back against the 3rd Street Saints, and suggests The Protagonist clears them out.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
- Go to the homeless area and destroy the shanties
- Destroy the shanties
The bums themselves are lightly armed and put up little resistance, but there are a large number of them after first reaching the open area where the shanties lie, some armed with Molotov Cocktails. There are many explosive barrels lying around the edges of this area.
- Johnny Gat gives a briefing for this Stronghold, even when he is in Stilwater Memorial Hospital
- The GDHC .50 and .44 Shepherd are used by some of the bums in this Stronghold.
- This and the "Rounds Square Shopping Center" are both named after Neighborhoods where the Strongholds take place.
- Those bums we evicted set up shop in the underground caverns. Now normally I wouldn't give a shit, but these assholes been muggin' tourists so they can have enough bank to come at us. You toss their shanty town, and I doubt they'll try to step...
- — Johnny Gat, introducing the "Stilwater Caverns" Stronghold.
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.