The Stamina bar is represented by the yellow bar under your red health bar, and will automatically refill a short time after you left go of the Sprint button, it is possible to resume sprinting before the Stamina bar fills, but there will be another delay before it recharges.
It is possible to unlock Rewards which increase your Sprint ability.
In Saints Row, you can unlock Sprint bonuses by doing the Tagging activity. Increases are awarded after the completion of each set of 25 tags, and Infinite sprint is awarded after completing all 75 tags.
Saints Row 2
In Saints Row 2, you can unlock Sprint bonuses by doing the Insurance Fraud activity in the Factories District. Double Stamina is awarded for completing 3 levels, and Unlimited Stamina is awarded for completing all 6.
- Stamina is not used while swimming.
- Sprinting is slightly faster than the speed at which civilians drive.
- In Saints Row, the Cheat Code for infinite Sprint is #777468 (#sprint).
- In Saints Row 2, the Cheat Code for infinite Sprint is #6.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the Cheat Code for infinite Sprint is "runfast".