The Stamina bar is represented by the yellow bar under the red health bar, and automatically refills a short time after letting go of the Sprint button, it is possible to resume sprinting before the Stamina bar fills, but there is another delay before it recharges. Jumping interrupts the refill of the Stamina bar.
In Saints Row, Saints Row 2, and the PC version of Saints Row: The Third, pressing the Sprint button alone does nothing, The Protagonist does not move until the direction control is also pressed.
In the Xbox and PS3 versions of Saints Row: The Third and all versions of Saints Row IV, pressing the Sprint button makes The Protagonist immediately sprint in the direction they are currently facing. This cannot be changed in the Options and no explanation has ever been given for this change.
Some Unlockable rewards which increase Sprint ability.
In Saints Row, Sprint bonuses are unlocked by doing the Tagging activity. Increases are awarded after the completion of each set of 25 tags, and Infinite sprint is awarded after completing all 75 tags.
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, Sprint bonuses are unlocked by doing the Insurance Fraud activity in the Factories District. Double Stamina is awarded for completing 3 levels, and Unlimited Stamina is awarded for completing all 6.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
- Sprint - Increase
- Level Required: 2
- Sprint 25% longer
- Sprint - Increase 2
- Level Required: 7
- Sprint 50% longer
- Sprint - Increase 3
- Level Required: 15
- Sprint 75% longer
- Sprint - Increase 4
- Level Required: 29
- Sprint 100% longer
- Sprint - Increase 5
- Level Required: 38
- Unlimited Sprint, forever, no stopping
- Stamina is not used while swimming.
- Sprinting is slightly faster than the speed at which civilians drive.
- In Saints Row, the Cheat for infinite Sprint is #777468 (#sprint).
- In Saints Row 2, the Cheat for infinite Sprint is #6.
- In Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV, the Cheat for infinite Sprint is "runfast".
- When in the vicinity of a Command C.I.D., sprinting does not use any stamina.
- In Saints Row: The Third, holding the Sprint button while Stamina is drained and continually pressing the Reload button - while the weapon needs to be reloaded - causes an infinite number of clips/magazines be ejected.
Check the UI to-do list for ways to improve UI articles.