|Saints Row: The Third|
At the start of the missions "Phone Phreak" and "Live! With Killbane", Kinzie tells The Protagonist to come to Smiling Jack's. In The Trouble With Clones DLC mission "Weird Science", The Protagonist is also called to Smiling Jack's by Jimmy Torbitson.
In Saints Row IV the diner is called Ginger's Dive and is where the player goes after leaving his 'house' with the sheriff in the Gunslinger within 1950s simulation during the mission "A Pleasant Day".
- The windows of Smiling Jack's cannot be broken.
- A Money Pallet is featured in the hallway behind the counter in the diner.
- Smiling Jack's bears a striking resemblance to Merry Ann's, a real diner in the same building as Volition in downtown Champaign, IL.
- In Saints Row: The Third, The Mix 107.77 is always playing inside the diner.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the door at Smiling Jack's is kicked open in a unique way. In Saints Row IV, the door is opened normally.
- Smiling Jack's diner and the unique door-open animation is a reference to Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.