Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Ultor arena holds bloodbath
- — Ultor Times newspaper headline
With Maero having lost so much to the 3rd Street Saints, he calls The Protagonist for a final showdown at the Ultor Dome. The Protagonist shows up, eager to finish The Brotherhood, but it quickly transpires that Maero has not come alone.
The Protagonist defends against the onslaught of desperate gang members and guns them all down. Maero attempts to run The Protagonist over in his Atlasbreaker monster truck but is stopped. As Maero struggles to climb out of the wreckage of his vehicle, The Protagonist hits him a few times and, aiming a gun at his head, executes him.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the mission, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
The mission takes place in a small arena.
- Kill Maero
Although there is only one objective to this mission, Maero avoids The Protagonist until most of The Brotherhood members are killed, circling the sunken perimeter of the arena in his Atlasbreaker.
At the beginning of the mission, The Protagonist is behind a slab of concrete, out of view of The Brotherhood. There are several RPG Launchers located around the center of the arena.
In addition to Maero in his Atlasbreaker, there are three Compensators, two Legions, two Alaskans, and a Swindle. The Brotherhood members can be killed by destroying the vehicles with RPGs, or by shooting the drivers, which forces the passengers to leave the vehicle.
After most of the enemies are killed, Maero becomes more aggressive and attempts to run over The Protagonist.
- Cash: $50,000
- Respect: None
- Achievement: Brother's Keeper (40)
- Neighborhood: Little Shanghai
- Vehicle: Maero's Monster Truck
- Vehicles: Brotherhood vehicles (Swindle, Legion, Alaskan, Compensator)
- Player Customization: Brotherhood Personality
- Homie: Pierce
- This mission takes place inside the Ultor Dome, which is used as the location for the Demolition Derby Activity in Saints Row.
- This is the only time Maero drives his Atlasbreaker outside of a cutscene; he used it during the second cutscene of "Bank Error in Your Favor", "Proportional Response", where he accidentally killed his girlfriend Jessica.
- Maero's death is reminiscent of Warren Williams' death at the hands of Tanya Winters in Saints Row; both are defeated in their vehicles and both are executed outside the wreckage of their vehicles.
- Maero doesn't wear his shirt in this mission during cutscenes but he wears it during gameplay.
- There is no alternate dialogue for The Protagonist's voices in this mission.
- Fratricide is the act of killing ones own brother or sister.
- Get your ass to the Ultor dome...this ends now.
- — Maero
"Honor Among Thieves" cutsceneEdit
- Maero: "I didn't think you'd show..."
The Protagonist: "I'm surprised you have the balls to come alone..."
Maero: "I never said I'd be alone..."
The Protagonist: "That's...not good."
- — "Honor Among Thieves" cutscene
- You don't have a chance in hell...
- — Maero, labelled "Attack"
- Maero survives from his burning monster truck upside-down, The Protagonist walks up to Maero and then kicks him in the stomach and stomps on his right arm.Outrage Protagonist gives Maero an angry look and then slaps him in the face with his gun. The Protagonist place the foot on Maero's neck and points the gun at himThe Protagonist: "Any last words?"
Maero: "Go to hell."The Protagonist shoots Maero in the head with gunshot.The Protagonist: "Sorry, didn't catch that."
- — "Fratricide" cutscene
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.