The shock paddles are an alternative to the Stun Gun, they do not do much damage, but can stun enemies. It takes no more than three hits with the Shock Paddles to kill gang members and police, but most civilians take less.
Outside of the EMT diversion, shock paddles still revive dead people, including Saints members, enemy gangs, police, and civilians. After reviving someone, they have full health again.
As they can revive anyone that has been killed, including gang members, it is possible to use the Shock Paddles to continually kill and revive an enemy, which can raise Diversion stars in Combat Tricks, and gain Respect.
- The Cheat for this weapon is #950
- There is an Easter Egg included in the game which causes the Shock Paddles to launch victims into the air. To trigger this, first kill someone, then turn around and walk a short distance and come back and they should be lying on their back in a 'star' position. Using the shock paddles on them in this position launches into the air. They are revived by the paddles, but may die again upon landing.
- Although Shock Paddles cannot normally be used while driving a vehicle, it is possible to do so during Ambulance EMT Diversion. The Protagonist uses the same animation if a Thrown weapon is used.
- In the German release, shock paddles cannot revive people as the corpses immediately disappear.
- Shock paddles can revive Hitman targets, but the reward for killing them is only awarded the first time they are killed.
Check the Weapon to-do list for ways to improve Weapon articles.