This activity involves driving Yarnie, a giant ball vehicle that behaves somewhat like a tank. Gameplay is similar to Tank Mayhem; enough damage has to be caused in a certain amount of time to succeed and the vehicle has to be kept whole by picking up repair tokens.
Yarnie has (only during this activity) a nitrous boost and after racking up enough money/high enough combo, the Shockwave weapon becomes available. When activated, the Shockwave launches Yarnie up into the air and destroy everything within a 5 meter radius.
There is also a small Verminator ATV driving around, destroying it awards a large amount of money and a special achievement/trophy.
For completing this activity awards cash and respect, and has access to Sad Panda Skyblazing as the next mission. In addition some vehicle unlocks are received:
- Pink/black Criminal, Kayak and Solar with Genkibowl decals are unlocked in the garage.
- The Verminator is unlocked in the garage.
- Yarnie Delivery is unlocked as a Homie.
- In the Ashwood Heli Assault, Kinzie says she is hacking into Rim Jobs to make Deckers cars pink. The cars in Sexy Kitten Yarngasm are pink variants of Decker vehicles.
- The Sexy Kitten vehicle is part of a different DLC and has nothing to do with this activity.
Check the Activity to-do list for ways to improve Activity articles.