|Saints Row 2|
|Saints Row 2|
|Also known as||
The Septic Avenger a septic truck with a large tank filled with sewerage, which can be sprayed using a roof mounted Septic Spray cannon. It has a bench seat, and is the only vehicle which can seat 3 in the front seat.
A Septic Avenger is present on the Samedi farm when the Saints attack it from the air, but does not normally spawn there. An unused "Samedi Poo" variant exists, but it does not appear in that mission.
The front Septic Spray cannon is used by the driver, while the rear cannon is used by the passenger. The rear cannon is used during Septic Avenger, during Co-op or with a Homie driving. If a player is in the third passenger seat, they control the front cannon instead of the driver. If a Co-op player quits while seated in the third seat, the weapon remains unavailable to the driver.
Homies generally cannot use the Septic Spray as a passenger, but can use it while driving. They fire in short bursts instead of continuously, so it is not very effective.
City Waste TruckEdit
The City Waste Truck is a variant of the Septic Avenger. The variants are identical in form, function and use but are branded and painted differently.
The mission specifically unloads the vehicle, so it cannot be obtained normally, including by using the Replay in a Replay and Cancel + Pause Mission Exit Glitches. If added to the Garage by modifying the game files, it has a display name of "City Waste Truck". However, inspection of the game data files show the internal name of "Septic Avenger NO POOP".
- The Septic Avenger randomly spawns all over Stilwater.
- A Septic Avenger is unlocked in the garage after completing both Septic Avenger activities. The unlocked vehicle is not a custom variant, and Vehicle Customization works normally.
- The City Waste Truck never spawns randomly on the road or on parking spaces. It can be obtained by calling HazMat on 555-OOPS (555-6677) on the Cellphone.
The Septic Avenger can be modified at any Mechanic, but has few Vehicle Customization options. It can have Industrial Rims, but does not have Hydraulics available or any options in Body Mods or Details. The available Wheel Sizes are 17-21 and the available Wheel Widths are 2-4.
- Body Color (3 sections)
- Trim Color (4 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Grill Color
All variants of the Septic Avenger can be modified and re-painted, but the branding sticker on the side of the tank can not be changed.
- Septic (100%)
- Gang_SoS City Waste Truck (0%) (Samedi Poo sign)
- Hazmat City Waste Truck (0%)
- Septic Avenger NO POOP (DLC)
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #1070, which adds the Septic variant to the garage.
- The license plate is mirrored.
- When entering the vehicle with 2 or 3 recruited homies, one of them always warps in the middle passenger seat instead of opening the door and getting in, but climbs out normally.
- There is a glitch with the Stored Vehicle Delivery menu which causes the City Waste Truck to appear as "Septic Avenger" in the list. This is the same for the Estrada, Mix Master and Warrant, as they are also variants.
- Pressing the horn causes the two lights on top to alternately flash.